The Commercial Truck business is risky…So is the operation and maintenance of the truck!
So, we have commercial truck insurance for this. But with so many trucks traveling on the road, the requirement of having a reliable insurance provider is very much needed.
Commercial truck insurance is very important for today’s transportation business for a number of reasons, which is also required by law. It is like a protective barrier for the driver and the truck owner. It bears the loss or damage to the truck or the cargo in any unfortunate incident. So, to save your time and effort, we have gathered some best commercial truck insurance providers for you. But, before knowing that let’s discuss some more about commercial truck insurance!
Know About Commercial Truck Insurance!
It is a type of insurance, especially for trucking businesses. This sort of insurance covers a variety of businesses which includes short and long hauls, deliveries, automobile or goods transportation, etc. These policy plans also have coverage options for cargo. So, In-short, these covers help commercial businesses to save and protect themselves against any sort of unforeseen damage or accidents.
So, to make it easy for you, we have sorted some of the best truck insurance providers based on different features and facilities. Let’s take a look at them!
Best Commercial Truck Insurance Providers
CoverWallet, an aggregator insurance provider, gives you the coverage you need as per your business requirements. The company was started in 2015 to cater to the insurance needs of commercial vehicles with the use of the advancement of AI. The assessment system of CoverWallet is so intelligent to find suitable insurance as per your business specifications and the budget you have within minutes or an auto insurance company. You will be happy with this intelligent technology they are serving.
The platform can be an excellent base to fit your insurance needs. We have put this company on number first in the list just because they are offering so much to their customers to have rapid quotes from more than one carrier (Around 11) with a good range of coverage plans.
Some Points You Should Know about CoverWallet
- You can contact insurance experts 24*7 through Email, Chat, or Phone.
- You can get online quotes within minutes easily and fastly.
- Easily compare the coverages with the competitors to make sure you are in safe hands.
- Easy tracking of request certificates for owners, suppliers, or tenants.
- Drivers with a bad record of driving can get the coverage but with some extra premium amount.
- They have plans for so many types of commercial trucks.
CoverWallet is one of the best insurance provider options for those who want to compare quotes online in very little time.
NITIC or National Independent Truckers Insurance Company is the next option on your go-to list. The company provides you with a number of coverage options like physical damage, primary liability, short-term insurance, etc. The company was launched in 2001 with the one and only aim of providing budgeted insurance to single truck operators and small fleets of trucks. NITIC has insurance rights in more than 48 states of the U.S.
NITIC has a dedicated service record to serve America for over 3 decades. They have a special professional team of insurance agents having good knowledge of commercial trucking insurance.
Some Important Points To Know About NITIC
- Get easy and instant quotes online and via phone also.
- You can get live customer contact support.
- NITIC provides you with an option of getting over 20% saving on the present rates.
- You can get a variety of coverages like:
- Primary Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Physical Damage
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Temporary Insurance
- Affordable variety of coverage plans for a number of commercial trucks to choose from.
- Professional support and attention to the customer to give assurance of quality.
- Short-term insurance policy options at very budgeted rates to avail all the insurance facilities.
NITIC is one of the top options among insurance providers as they have years and years of experience to cater to the needs of commercial truck insurance across the nation. They have more than 70 insurance underwriting workers from 2001 to till today. So, better to go with a provider with so much experience and reliability in the herd of insurance companies.
Our next suggested insurance provider has one of the largest market shares among U.S. commercial insurance carriers. It is one of the easy choices for the customers to operate with. According to statistics, Progressive alone captures more than 12% of the commercial vehicles insured in the whole market.
Progressive stands firm in the insurance market as they serve more than 50 states with coverage options for a variety of trucks including box trucks, tractor-trailers, tow trucks, dump trucks, etc.
Some Points You Should Know About Progressive
- Progressive has a robust heavy truck claims department.
- They have the option to give free state and federal insurance.
- You can get so many plans to customize as per your needs.
- They provide extra business experience discounts after 3 years of operating the commercial business.
- The company also provides a special smart haul program.
This insurance provider not only has the facility of online quotes but also offers modifiable coverage and payment options. These all make this carrier a good option to go for.
Our next pick is State Farm which is popular for its customer satisfaction service. If you need to get insurance for a single commercial truck or the entire fleet, This provider is one of the good options. The company offers complete insurance programs providing coverage for employees, commercial vehicles, and the goods to be transported.
Some Points to Choose State Farm
- The company offers high customer service ratings.
- They offer you a wide variety of policy premiums to choose from and fit most of the truck owner’s and driver’s needs.
- You can choose from a variety of discount options to reduce the cost of the plan.
- Get commercial vehicle insurance for a single truck or a fleet of trucks.
One of the points to be noted here is that they have very limited information about the policies on the website, So you need to talk to a local agent to get detailed information about the policy. They don’t provide an online quote option.
Our last option on the list is The Hartford which is a good insurance provider for high-risk drivers. The company has centuries of experience to serve commercial vehicle insurance services. They have brokers or agents all over the nation to help you out with the solutions to the policy queries.
They cater to the needs of multi-vehicle businesses with special discounts on various programs. They offer you strong security coverages like property damage,general liability, or uninsured motorist coverage.
Some Good Point To Choose The Hartford
- They offer you tailor-make insurance programs as per the specific needs of your business.
- They provide some special risk engineering services for fleets.
- The company provides you with real-time data for fleet managers as per their FleetAhead program.
- They offer you specific programs and discounts as per your fleet.
The Hartford is available in more than 50 states to one commercial vehicle or fleet. But there is no online quotes option available, So you need to talk to an agent to get all the pricing details.
As the market is flooded with a number of insurance providers, So, We have tried our best to gather the required information on some of the best commercial truck insurance providers. You can look for various factors like types of trucks to be covered, the different coverage plans, and reviews of the customers to choose the best one for you.
If you want something like an all-rounder insurance provider, then go for NITIC. They have years of growth rates and various options for you to choose from. Lastly, the decision solely depends on the needs of your business.
Hope we helped you to select the best!
If you still have queries in mind, Feel free to ask in the comment section. We will happily serve you!