Shriram Chirping Woods is a new residential apartment development in Bangalore’s Haralur Road and Sarjapur Road. The extraordinary residences are the epitome of comfort, luxury, and lifestyle, providing residents with a sophisticated living experience complete with all of life’s conveniences and high-tech amenities. As a real estate expert, I have seen many residential projects that change the face of the industry. Let us look at why Shriram Chirping Woods
Shriram Properties Developer Reputation
This residential project spans 16 acres and features 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5 BHK residences and villa-like apartments with sizes ranging from 695 to 3600 square feet. There are 820 apartments in total, which are elegantly designed into imposing residential blocks. The builder promises to provide the community of Haralur Road, Sarjapur Road, East Bangalore, with a quality living experience in Chirping Woods, featuring brilliant architecture and an equivalent lifestyle.
Location Shriram Chirping Woods
Haralur Road, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore is where the residential property is located. The Sarjapur Road – Outer Ring Road Junction is only 1.6 kilometres away from the project. HSR Layout (5 kilometres) and Koramangala (5.3 kilometres) are close to the project. Silk Board is only 7 kilometres from the project, and Electronic City is only 10.2 kilometres away.
- Shubh Enclave’s elegant surroundings are only 1.6 kilometres from the hustle and bustle of the Sarjapur-ORR junction.
- The project has excellent connectivity to Wipro’s headquarters.
- The upcoming metro phase 3 will provide simple connectivity from Yelahanka to Carmelaram.
- Play Arena, Total Mall, Decathlon, and other shopping and recreation centres are conveniently located nearby.
- The proposed 6-lane STRR highway is very close to the project.
Schools Near Shriram Chirping Woods
- Prodigy School
- Asia Pacific World School
- Chevalier School
- VIBGYOR High School
- Wise International School
Hospitals Near Shriram Chirping Woods
- Doctor Levine Memorial Hospital.
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Lotus Multi-speciality Hospital.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital.
- Hamilton Bailey Hospital.
- Mathru Hospital
Metro Stations Near Shriram Chirping Woods
- Indiranagar Subway Station
- Halasuru Subway Station
- Trinity Subway Station
Premium Amenities In Shriram Chirping Woods
- In the children’s play area, your children will have a great time.
- In the pergola seating area, you can relax and unwind.
- Fitness freaks can meet up with friends on the basketball court to play a game of basketball.
- The skating rink is a great place for your kids to practise their skating.
- A beautiful amphitheatre is part of the project.
- There are tennis courts for players to practice on.
- The project’s residents can spend quality time at the clubhouse, which is located on the apartment’s terrace.
- Enjoy a stunning view of the swimming pool, which will provide you and your family with a sense of well-being.
Pricing of Shriram Chirping Woods
- The 1 BHK flats are around 555-695 sq. ft.
- The price of a 1 BHK flat in Shriram Chirping Woods starts at around Rs 41.68 lakhs.
- The 2 BHK flats are around 1200-1235 sq. ft.
- The builder offers a price of 2 BHK flats in Shriram Chirping Woods for around Rs 88.79 lakhs.
- The 3 BHK flats are around 1390-1620 sq. ft.
- Shriram Chirping Woods offers a price of 3 BHK flats starting at about 95 lakhs.
The area is in high demand due to its proximity to Bangalore’s IT hub and Electronics City, India’s largest industrial park. Make sure you check out the pricing and amenities on NoBroker.in before booking your dream apartment.